Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a simple smile is the best smile

i remember watching uncle bob lucky 7 club when i was little and each week they would pick the best smile among their kids audience and its audience would show their sweeest smiles to the camera. this is my new feature in marikeno and i will call it the smile pictures where marikenos show their best smiles.

this is the best smile that i've seen so far since i've started marikeno blog. i will post more smile pictures in that blog. hope you will like this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed a very nice innocent smile there. I remember Uncle Bob. I remember when I was a kid, mom brought me there on my birthday.

Anonymous said...

I've just happened upon your website. Very nice!

I remember watching Uncle Bob on TV when I was a kid. I miss the Philippines.

SeƱor Enrique said...

Ah, sweet and joyful! He's got the same haircut as Uncle Bob!

I used to watch Uncle Bob's show everyday; even joined his Dick Tracy Club :)

Anonymous said...

hay naku, napaghahalata na puro tayo mga matatanda na. hehehe.